Melbourne Temporary Fencing Panels OD 32mm wall thick 2.00mm HDG 42 microns 2.1mx2.25m Mesh 60mm*150mm
|Place of Origin:||New Zealand And Australia Design|
|Brand Name:||Australia and New Zealand Temp Fence|
|Model Number:||2100mmx2400 temporary fence|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||250|
|Packaging Details:||Metal Pallet With Plastic Jacket|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT 30% deposit balance 70% at sight of done cargo|
|Materials:||Q195||Treat:||14 Microns ,42 Microns ,84 Microns Etc|
|Panels:||2100mm X 2400mm||Terms:||Stock For Sale|
|Shipping:||Port To Port|
Australia Temporary Fence Also named Construction size fencing / Removable Fence / Mobile Fencing.
Material: Low carbon steel wire Q195, Q235.
1. Temporary fence panel feet:
We have 3 options of fence feet available for you: Blow moulded plastic concrete feet; Injection moulded feet; Metal feet. Our customer welcomed type is blow moulded plastic concrete feet.
Temp fence panel blow moulded plastic concrete feet size: 600*220*150mm(popular)
Temp fence panel Injection moulded feet size: 560*245*130mm
Temp fence panel metal feet size: 755*100*150mm
2. Temporary fence panel clamps:
Hot dipped galvanizing, centre distance: 75mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, etc
3. Temporary fence panel features:
Anti-climb mesh infill
· 360° Weld between the vertical & horizontal pipe · Horizontal pipe ends crimped for increased strength.
· Above Industry Benchmark in thickness of galvanising
· 1.94 Metre Top Horizontal Pipe for extra security
4. Temporary fence panel benefits:
1. )Quick and easy to install and can be easily relocated
2. )Protects your valuable assets and protects you against Public Liability claims
3. )Hinged gates can be attached to enable vehicular and machinery access
4. )Panel stabilisers used to ensure sturdy fences on long runs or wind prone areas.
5. )The new bracing system further ensures the integrity of the fence system in areas prone to high winds
5. Temporary fence panel application:
1. )Temporary fence to secure construction sites and private property.
2. )Temporary fencing of residential housing sites.
3. ) Temporary fencing major public. Events, sports, concerts, festivals, gatherings etc.
6. Temporary fence Packing:
1. ) it has a soft sponge at the bottom of the steel pallet to avoid the bottom fence panel to be damaged by the metal pallet.
2. ) it has 4 metal corners to keep the pallet be more strong.
3. ) with plastic film